Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sleepless eye

Here's a photo of my pumpkin and me. His eyes are just fine (and a nice chocolate color to boot). My right eye is as swollen as ever. My husband noticed me sleeping with it open for the first time last night, as I sat there zonked out on the davenport (it's clinical time in nursing school, so I get very little sleep midweek). He could see the pupil, he said.

I have noticed that if I don't put the Lacrilube goo in before bed, the eye bothers me more the next day, but so far, Lacrilube without taping seems to do the trick.

I won't tape the eye shut unless the Lacrilube stops working. The idea of taping my damn eyelid shut just takes the cake. Won't do it unless I have to.

No comments:

About Moi

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
Le blog, c'est moi