Friday, January 25, 2008

Another eye image

Here's a quick cam shot showing how the right eye stays open more when looking down. I hadn't realized quite how apparent it must be to others, although I realize that my appearance is not as shocking as that of some Graves' sufferers. Not shocking at all, in fact; I just look a little more haggard than usual. Still, I don't like it.

On the other hand, an acquaintance told me the other day that she has been diagnosed with a pituitary tumor that gives her an intractable migraine. No matter what she does, she rates her pain as constant and moderate. And she goes to school, works and raises several children, one of them quite ill.

So, then, you may offer me a little cheese to go with my whine.

No comments:

About Moi

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
Le blog, c'est moi