Friday, January 11, 2008

Lipstick excellent Graves' antidote

Like the famous Graves' ophthalmopathy sufferer at left, I find that grooming makes up a little bit for the loss in pulchritude. I don't know what Babs uses, but I like Revlon's "cherries in the snow," myself.

I also did something I swore I would never do: got hair highlights. Pregnancy made my hair all one color and I have missed the highlights, but swore I would never hit the dye bottle. Now all that is out the window, and I have all these nice caramel streaks.

What next? I read someplace that Graves' patients do well except for two things: car accidents and divorces. (Note to self: practice having patience with everyone, and do a better job with your son than Babs did with hers.)

No comments:

About Moi

My photo
Wisconsin, United States
Le blog, c'est moi